Flash Content Error 6 and SWX (flash lite)

Doccie

Jul 15, 2009, 5:42:47 PM7/15/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
The weirdest thing happened to me earlier, I finished working on my
mobile app yesterday and everything worked fine, during the entire
development period, I didn't get one Flash Lite Content Error thrown
at me. Today, I tested the app again and all of a sudden, it will not
parse the results from SWX anymore. It works fine on my computer, but
refuses to work on the mobile device. I have tested it on both the
5800 and N97, both throw the same "Flash Content Error 6" (bad image
data) which leads me to believe there is something wrong with the .swf
file (which just loads an rss feed with all html tags stripped from
it.)

Moreover, when I write the returned result to a textfield, it comes
back undefined. Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I am at
a loss.

Ben Lagoutte

Jul 26, 2009, 7:09:40 PM7/26/09
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Are you using your own gateway or the public gateway?

Ben