Outage

Artemis

Oct 15, 2006, 1:14:04 PM10/15/06
to Star Wars Sagas
For those of you having trouble connecting to Sagas, we are working on
the problem, however, our sysadmin is out of town right now. In the
meantime, you can hang out at our embassy on OGR. ogrmush.com port
6700. You can teleport to #1394 or from the Crossroads, go E, E, SF,
SW, SWS. Thanks for your patience!

Artemis

Oct 15, 2006, 6:26:40 PM10/15/06
to Star Wars Sagas
The mush should be running correctly again. Apparently it was never
actually down, but our backup script got hung up on something so the
game was not responding. Hooray to our wonderful sysadmin for hopping
online during his vacation to fix it. ;)