Staff?

1 view

lcanady

Nov 14, 2009, 12:30:09 AM11/14/09
to Star Wars Sagas
So, It's been a while since anything's really happened on the MUSH -
but I was wondering if there are any active staff left? I see
MegaChris connected, and idle for months at a time, but that's about
it.

I know people become distracted by life, school, work, hobbies - but
have you thought about bringing in fresh blood? There really are a
few of us out there that would /love/ to see the MUSH thrive again! I
know I've enjoyed the heck out of the game m'self, and I would really,
REALLY hate to see the place evaporate.

Talking to Luke, would it be possible to at least re-roster folks that
have been around for a few months now? Or at least send out a
reminder to those that haven't been there?