Thanks to Brett for Coming to Fight With Us!

SPQR

Mar 8, 2009, 1:14:24 AM3/8/09
to Swordtag
It was great to have Brett come fight at our Thursday night battle
this past week. I think that was our first out of state group
visitor.

Chedder

Mar 8, 2009, 6:12:44 PM3/8/09
to Swordtag
Thanks, is was great to be there! Also some of your rules would be
great to try in Hudson.

Rix

Mar 9, 2009, 1:26:11 PM3/9/09
to Swordtag
Should be war enough in a few weeks to play up here, i'm interested to
see what you picked up in cali =)

SPQR

Mar 11, 2009, 10:52:31 PM3/11/09
to Swordtag
That's great. And we're always interested in input / suggestions on
our rules and procedures - either positive or "needs improvement"!

Out full rule set is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/bguild/web/general-fighting-rules

Weeks

Mar 25, 2009, 3:14:04 AM3/25/09
to Swordtag
Rix- now that the weather is warmer are there any games coming up that
a rusty veteran could come join. It'd be great to see you & Kris.

Allen

Rix

Apr 12, 2009, 5:50:47 PM4/12/09
to Swordtag
Hey man, loooooong time =). They played last saturday (apr 12th) and
had nearly 30 show up, but kris and i show up only infrequently to the
saturday games. Me with two kids, him with 2 jobs =P.

It is quite a surprise to hear from you after all these years. you
were like the first person we played this type of game with 20 or more
years ago. ok now i feel old =P.

hope things are going well, and feel free to join us at prospect on
any Saturday from now on.

SPQR

Apr 12, 2009, 11:08:56 PM4/12/09
to Swordtag
We had about 30 on Sat too. Here's to a great Spring and Summer of
Fighting!