New Material

Myrey

Jan 16, 2010, 4:01:04 AM1/16/10
to Swordtag
Hey.

Okay so here's my thought...Swordtag has had this website for around
three years now and we've put up some amazing stuff. There's really
not much more we can put up that hasn't already been seen. Mainly
weapon building variations and pictures/videos. But we really need to
start putting up some new things of what we can. I.E. New videos of
battle in 2010, achievements of our warriors, and more pictures! Even
though we have a lot of that up already, I think we'd all like to see
our new abilities and such.

Alright, I know I'm in Hawaii and I can't do much for Swordtag while
I'm here but when I return in May I plan on putting up new material.
Cheddar doesn't know it yet but he's helping me out. It won't be a lot
of time so we'll have to really get on it.

I plan on fighting Caleb a lot on my leave time and we'll get some
pictures and videos up on that.

I really hope more people start putting up new things too. It's always
exciting to see how well and how much heart people put into battle.

Rix

Mar 15, 2010, 11:34:02 PM3/15/10
to Swordtag
I added a new game variant (Class Warfare) which is based on a game
variant for swordtag we used to play a pretty long time ago. I was
reluctant to type it out before, but I think I may have solved most of
the kinks in the gameplay. Having not played it recently, it is
essentially a beta test and so if any groups out there try this and
notice some things that need to be changed or addressed, please post
in the forum and I'll change the page to reflect the testing. One
thing i would like is at least 2 more simple to remember spells to add
to the caster, and maybe another specialized class or two that does
not overlap the other classes.

Anyway, have fun!