none

SeanGohl

Feb 13, 2009, 10:43:09 AM2/13/09
to Swordtag
so i should be back by summer yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! cant wait to play
sword tag. so hows everyone doing by the way

Chedder

Feb 15, 2009, 7:13:05 PM2/15/09
to Swordtag
Hey Sean! Its Brett! Its been awhile hasn't It? I'm doing as well as
always I guess, how have you been?

SeanGohl

Feb 20, 2009, 9:33:53 AM2/20/09
to Swordtag
nothin much with me in a group home in ashland now and i should be out
on april 1 hopefully cuz i guess i am doing really well now according
to my social worker so i should be coming back yes cant wait to
graduate with u and everyone else cuz i made up my credits so i should
be able to graduate with u so cant wait hows everyone else doing? say
hi to everyone for me ok

Chedder

Feb 23, 2009, 4:40:28 PM2/23/09
to Swordtag
Everyone seems to be doing fine as far as I can tell, and I'll tell
everyone that your planning on coming back. Talk to you soon!

SeanGohl

Feb 24, 2009, 9:54:01 AM2/24/09
to Swordtag
thts good and i am coming back this weekend on friday at 1 till sunday
at like 3 so yaaaaa i am going to visit u guys in school lol cant wait
to see everyone

Chedder

Feb 24, 2009, 8:02:54 PM2/24/09
to Swordtag
Do you want me to tell them that or let them be surprised?

SeanGohl

Feb 25, 2009, 3:16:01 PM2/25/09
to Swordtag
u can tell them tht cuz all i got to do is ask for a visiters pass
right? but i am still having my mom call and get me a pass anyway so
ya fun cant wait i miss our school so much this one sucks here such a
small school like 800 total

Chedder

Feb 25, 2009, 5:15:43 PM2/25/09
to Swordtag
Alright sweet man! talk to you on friday then!

SeanGohl

Mar 3, 2009, 2:55:16 PM3/3/09
to Swordtag
dang school wouldnt give me a visiters pass cuz of diversity day but i
will be back home for spring break in two weeks and i might get some
visiters pass cuz u guys have school when i dont lol yaaaaa!!! i saw
matt weeks tho and me and him caught up a bit so tht was nice.