Vids

FistLaw

Sep 13, 2010, 2:36:36 PM9/13/10
to Swordtag
ok so we got a new vid up and we will have more up in the next few
days injoy and tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/user/FistLaw7077?feature=mhum

Rix

Sep 20, 2010, 8:35:13 AM9/20/10
to Swordtag
Fistlaw: Would it be all right with you if we put up a link to your
you tube channel on the main video page? That way, whenever you update
with new videos, people will see the whole list rather than us having
to link to each one. It was good to watch them, and thanks for
submitting them.

FistLaw

Sep 24, 2010, 5:58:38 PM9/24/10
to Swordtag
yeah thats fine with me thats the link there for the youtube channel
fo feal free

FistLaw

Oct 8, 2010, 5:54:06 AM10/8/10
to Swordtag
so there are more vids up and we will be doing a halloween sword tag
so look for the vids from that soon

Myrey

Oct 8, 2010, 4:21:16 PM10/8/10
to Swordtag