Discussion on game-gladiator

Sonar009

Jul 13, 2010, 12:19:36 AM7/13/10
to Swordtag
Hey guys. This is one of the players from White Bear.

A variant we sometimes play with is that if one player goes through
everyone else, they start facing two at once, and if they beat each
combination of people, move up to three. Victory happens when you
defeat everyone else at once.

We mostly use it to kill time, rather than playing to finish like in
CTF or Team Battle, since winning is... unlikely.

Just thought I'd mention.

Peace,
-R.C.S.

Gabe Tritz

Jul 13, 2010, 2:58:35 PM7/13/10
to swor...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
Our White bear Group will be able to get most of our people to prospect park
on Saturday, July 31st.
Let us know if the date or place doesn't work for you.
Thank you for your time,
Gabe and Zach