Main Web Page

Hookswords

Mar 24, 2012, 6:49:18 PM3/24/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
     I'm finally getting around to working on the main site. I'm generally getting 'new' pages up on Saturdays and/or Sundays when I'm home from college to do laundry. Of course none of the material is actually new, we're just re-posting what we originally had on Google Groups when Groups supported pages. However, some new content will be coming from Rix... once tax season is over. So, if you've been waiting for us to get things done (Thank you for your patience), keep an eye on the website for material going up. Most of the pages will also have a downloadable PDF version.

www.swordtag.org

Beowulf

Jul 6, 2012, 11:43:44 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
3 year ago I found your site and create my swordtag group in my twon in mexico and save all the manuals on many PDF Files i saw now you lack of manual U.U, hope these came useful for you :)

Mr Manuel

Jul 6, 2012, 11:51:28 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! My friends and I have our own group, and we've been looking all over for these

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Beowulf <bere...@gmail.com> wrote:
3 year ago I found your site and create my swordtag group in my twon in mexico and save all the manuals on many PDF Files i saw now you lack of manual U.U, hope these came useful for you :)

Emmanuel Liu

Rafael Bonifacio Beltrán Torres

Jul 6, 2012, 11:54:40 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad i was usefull if some one has other manuals or tecniques i can uploadthen on my drive :)

2012/7/6 Mr Manuel <mrmanu...@gmail.com>

--
"Las batallas de la vida no siempre van al hombre más fuerte o más rápido, pero tarde o temprano el hombre que gana es el hombre que piensa que puede."
Bruce Lee

Mr Manuel

Jul 6, 2012, 11:55:35 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
is it all right if i take the instructions and put them on youtube in video format?
Emmanuel Liu

Rafael Bonifacio Beltrán Torres

Jul 6, 2012, 11:56:52 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
i dont see why not, sure, the manuals are public :P

Emmanuel Liu

Jul 6, 2012, 11:57:33 AM7/6/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPod

Beowulf

Oct 22, 2012, 3:41:59 PM10/22/12
to swor...@googlegroups.com
Dear mr hook sword do you still have any manual for the bow and arrows :3?