Discussion on how-to-make-light-short-sword-myrokian-style

thatos

Aug 17, 2009, 10:31:32 PM8/17/09
to Swordtag
well then. is this just not done?

Hookswords

Oct 1, 2009, 2:39:40 AM10/1/09
to Swordtag
Yeah, it would not be done. The guy that usually does this particular
weapon is off to the army now. I'll talk to the other builders and see
what we can do about getting the instructions up.

Myrey

May 7, 2010, 3:52:16 AM5/7/10
to Swordtag
It will be done. May.

Myrey

Jun 26, 2010, 10:15:23 PM6/26/10
to Swordtag
So we made a video to put online for this weapon. The editor has not
gotten it up yet but will when he gets the chance. This particular
weapon is a very precise build and probably only recommended for the
more advanced builders. Now when the chance arises I'll work on
getting a 'dumbed-down' version of this up. You have to understand
though that this weapon is a fourth generation sword so I've worked
out every little detail.

Joe R.

Sep 12, 2010, 12:21:50 AM9/12/10
to Swordtag
Hey, the videos were removed from youtube

Caleb

Sep 12, 2010, 3:15:56 AM9/12/10
to Swordtag
Yeah. Brett took them off so he could put the edited version on. He
just has to finish them and then they will be back up.

Chedder

Sep 13, 2010, 1:13:58 AM9/13/10
to Swordtag
The movies are technically done, but now just to add to all the crap
that's happened with this movie I don't have a monitor. Now how I am
putting this online? Laptop. But a laptop without the movies on it. So
I'll be getting a new monitor this week and (holding my breath)
they'll be up by Friday night.