Discussion on weapon-construction

ike

Feb 16, 2011, 5:47:48 PM2/16/11
to Swordtag
I made a different type of flail, kind of by accident. It started as
kind of a spear-mace type thing, with a pole covered in pipe
insulation, and heavily padded tennis ball attatched to the end (I
used a soft foam sheet, like the kind in sofas) I ended up with a
large round ball at the end of a pole. after it was done, I realized I
had forgotten the inner brace. I took the pvc out, but before I could
get the brace, my little brother picked it up, and was swinging it
around by the end. It looked pretty good, so I attatched a handle, and
run a rope through it, and it's the most effective shield killer to
this day. I have since named it the "epic flail"

ike

Feb 16, 2011, 5:53:53 PM2/16/11
to Swordtag

Myrey

Mar 7, 2011, 10:10:11 AM3/7/11
to Swordtag
Flails are good against just about everything bro, except other
flails. Be careful with them though because of their
unpredictability.