Chama drive update - see you tomorrow!

1 view

Dina Pesenson

Jan 12, 2024, 11:43:15 PMJan 12
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts
Hi all,

We drove to Chama tonight so below is our description of driving conditions for those coming up in the morning.
Don't forget that you can sign up right at bib pick up 9-9:45am tomorrow morning! So you can still decide to come up! :) Hope to see you tomorrow!
Click here is the race course location and if you havent been here before do download location/direction as reception can be poor near Chama and definitely near the race course.

Drive was totally clear to the Echo Amphitheater (just past Abiquiu) and then icy patches start that are harder to see in the dark as they are similar color to dry pavement. They are from drifting snow blowing over the road and getting driven over. It's not too bad, but you do have to slow down and be more careful from there to Chama. Drive safe!

dina