Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dina Pesenson

no leída,
6 ene 2024, 15:24:026 ene
a 1aMembersSWNSC,SWNSC Contacts
Hi All,

today's classic clinic was a blast! Big thanks to all the participants and to our awesome volunteer coaches!
There was a request for some skate instruction, so at least 4 of us are planning to meet up on Camp May Rd. at 9am tomorrow to work on our skating - feel free to join us!
With snow forecast starting tonight, I would also bring your classic gear if you have it - if the snow starts tonight and keeps going through tomorrow then skating would only work if camp may gets groomed in the morning (which it might) but if it's too deep for skate then we can do a classic ski in the fluff which is a great way to try going up the trail for those who havent gone out there yet. If you dont have classic and skating wont work you can have downhill as your backup :)
Don't forget, parking is crazy, so give yourself a little extra time.
see you up there!
Dina

Responder a todos
Responder al autor