Rio Grande National Forest - Public Meeting NOW 7pm TONIGHT

1 view

Dina Pesenson

Jun 6, 2024, 8:53:37 PMJun 6
to SWNSC Contacts, 1aMembersSWNSC
Super short notice but I think there are quite a few folks on this list who might be interested in participating in this process. Meeting is 7pm TONIGHT (so now) and attached is info.
Will add zoom link in the  next message, want to send this ASAP while I wait for the link.
thanks,
Dina

Jun 6, 2024, 9:03:52 PMJun 6
to SWNSC Contacts, 1aMembersSWNSC
Apologies, I had the meeting times crossed and it has finished but I will forward a draft they shared.
Thanks!
Dina