FUNraising nordie gifts +

1 view

Dina Pesenson

Nov 29, 2023, 10:22:29 AM11/29/23
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts
Hi All,

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving week!
We have had a spectacular week in Crested Butte running our first full U20 ski camp for them while they work on a new building addition to the nordic center. Next year they plan to be back with their full camp for adults and we are working on having the U20 camp again! So plan on your Thanksgiving in CB next year with full and half day clinics for all levels of adults as well as the kid K-6th grade camp coming back!

We are excited to announce that we are now Ambassadorks for our friends at Nordjork!  They carry fun nordic specific merchandise and have partnered with us to grow their brand and support us through 'FUNraising'! If you purchase anything from them by clicking THIS AFFILIATE LINK our club will receive 20% of each purchase! AND you can use coupon code SOUTHWESTNORDIC for 10% off your purchase! They have fun nordie ski ties, scrapers, hats, beanies, neck warmers, tees and more - check them out and happy holiday shopping!

More snow in the forecast this week - so hug a groomer!! or get them some beer! Or better yet donate to the club - hey, it's tax deductible (including membership fees!)! :)

Last but not least, I assume everyone has been following the spectacular start US Ski Team has had in Ruka last weekend! 'World Cup Skiing' youtube channel is posting coverage pretty quickly, so if you need a place to watch (and rewatch!) the excitement check it out!

Think snow!
dina