lost phone at top of our trail

Dina Pesenson

Jan 5, 2024, 4:31:46 PMJan 5
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts, ktbr...@gmail.com
Hi all,

We just got the message below from Katie Bruell. She is CC'd here, please let her know if you find it. Thanks!

Hi, if anyone is skiing out towards Peggy's Point today or tomorrow could you please let me know? I dropped my phone way out near the meadow with all the downed trees out there and can't go back to get it because my dad is having emergency surgery (which is why I dropped my phone and raced back). if anyone is going to be out there I could call it or make it play noise, or they could call it 505-310-4095. Thank you.

Dina Pesenson

Jan 5, 2024, 4:42:14 PMJan 5
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts, ktbr...@gmail.com
Katie responded, but she is not on these lists, here is more from her:

It's not at the top of the meadow. It's way out past where Pipeline comes in, on the way to Guaje Canyon/Reservoir.
I can still get texts on my computer so if someone wants more details they can text me.
Katie Bruell
At that same number 505-310-4095
Seen by Katie Bruell at 2:37 PM
Katie Bruell
Thanks, Dina! It's not at the top of your trail. It's way out past where Pipeline comes in, at that second meadow out there where all the trees are down. It's right before you enter into the meadow.

Dina Pesenson

Jan 5, 2024, 10:21:16 PMJan 5
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts, ktbr...@gmail.com
I can see the messages but can't reply. According to my phone it's at 35.929333°N 106.39475°W
this is it on a map

пт, 5 янв. 2024 г. в 17:35, Barbara Calef <bfc...@gmail.com>:
Judging by what Katie wrote, "It's not at the top of the meadow. It's way out past where Pipeline comes in, on the way to Guaje Canyon/Reservoir."
 It sounds to me like Rosie's Point, which is the Guaje Canyon overlook.  (Rosie was Rosie Colgate, wife of Sterling Colgate.)

Barbara

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 5:10 PM Lynn Bjorklund <pepperedpup...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dina, so sorry to hear of the emergency.  Can someone describe where Peggy's Point is for those of us who may not know.  Is it on the SWNS groomed course?

Siobhan Niklasson

Jan 6, 2024, 2:01:08 PMJan 6
to Dina Pesenson, 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts, Katie Bruell

Karen M. Brown

Jan 6, 2024, 6:36:04 PMJan 6
to Siobhan Niklasson, 1aMembersSWNSC, Dina Pesenson, Katie Bruell, SWNSC Contacts
Yay!! Thank you for the update. I’m really grateful for this awesome community.

Karen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SWNSC Contacts" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swnsc-contacts/CAM8X2S-9UuqKTqijiz_DqzWQf7Dp_xhziypLZq-6th7E5XAKxQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Karen M. Brown

Jan 7, 2024, 10:11:49 AMJan 7
to SWNSC Contacts, SWNSC Members, Katie Bruell
Katie sends her gratitude to the group too 😊:

From: Katie Bruell <ktbr...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 6, 2024 at 16:49
Subject: Re: {SWNSC Contacts} Re: [swnordicski-members] lost phone at top of our trail
To: Karen M. Brown <kmnb...@gmail.com>

I am too! Thank you so much to all of you, and to Beth and James who found it under 3-4" of snow!! (I can't write the whole group because I'm not on the list, but maybe you could forward? Thank you!)