aerial pesticide spray over Chama watershed - please write in today.

Dina Pesenson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:51:21 PMFeb 21
to 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts
I'm sorry to abuse this list, but I know for sure many people on this list would like to be able to have input on this and feel strongly on this subject. Deadline is today if you want to write in, more details below.
Everyone else - apologies!

Feb 21, 2024, 6:57:35 PMFeb 21
to buc...@me.com, araliad...@gmail.com, dinape...@gmail.com, 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts
Thanks, Dina.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2024, at 4:50 PM, 'Judith Buckingham' via swnordicski-members <swnordics...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Email sent. Thanks for the heads up.

On Feb 21, 2024, at 4:02 PM, Aralia Rose <araliad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here’s one other good talking point:

I wrote: "I have a personal investment in this issue.  Toxic chemicals make me sick, and I rely on public lands for my enjoyment and health.  Spraying public lands would make those areas off limits to me for health reasons.

Pesticides are toxic for people too

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "swnordicski-members" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swnordicski-members/CAE-Fc%3D9RhyeO0Tdzdd%3DjUL9wDr-V1KDxv_dGQzRae483WstfyQ%40mail.gmail.com.