Re: [swnordicski-members] Re: celebratory bike parade

1 view

Dina Pesenson

May 19, 2024, 5:57:53 PMMay 19
to Siobhan Niklasson, 1aMembersSWNSC, SWNSC Contacts
Lucy has been with our kids team for over a decade and is our first senior 🥹. It's been awesome to watch her grow up with us playing, learning, training, racing, doing trail work, planting trees on our trails and more! She has an incredibly bright future ahead of her and we could not be more proud!
We made a little reel of her team photos through the years. There is one reel on our Facebook page and a slightly different one that you can view here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7Kl4cZyzPF/?igsh=MzMyazl4NDJlOXUz
Come thank our volunteers and celebrate Lucy tonight!

Dina

On Sat, May 18, 2024, 10:16 PM Siobhan Niklasson <siobhan....@gmail.com> wrote:
Reminder: bike parade tomorrow (Sunday) starting at Western Area Park at 6, Urban Park at 7. Hope to see you there!

Siobhan

On Tue, May 14, 2024, 10:58 PM Siobhan Niklasson <siobhan....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ski Club,

Thanks to the generosity of our families and the speed of our Alley Loop skiers, we have purchased gifts for our coaches and groomers. Not only that, but we have a graduating senior (Lucy) to celebrate as well! To have a bit of fun while we distribute appreciation gifts, we invite you to a:
Bike Parade.png
What? A bike parade!
When: Sunday, May 19, 6:00-7:30 PM
Where: Meet at Western Area Park at 5:50. We'll wind through the Western Area, stopping at our volunteers' houses along the way. We'll reassemble at Urban Park at around 7, so you can choose to meet us there too. Then we'll ride around to our North Community volunteers, finishing up at Lucy's house near Fireman's Park. Our final stop will be for a sweet treat back at Urban Park, so any non-bikers can meet us there around 7:30.
Who: All SWNSC members and friends are welcome!
How: On your bike! Please bring lights for your ride home. Bike decorations are heartily encouraged, as are noisemakers like bike bells, kazoos, maracas, etc. If you have club gear, wear it. If not, wear bright colors!

Hope to see many of you there for a fun celebration of our awesome volunteers and graduate!

Siobhan, Elena and Ramey