Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

1 view

عبدلله

Jan 26, 2011, 5:47:11 PM1/26/11
I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan

Name of Allah, the Merciful

Al-E-Imran

Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the
Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures. (33) They were descendants
one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (34) (Remember) when the wife
of 'Imran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my
belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only
Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! (35) And when she was delivered she
said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female - Allah knew best of
what she was delivered - the male is not as the female; and lo! I have
named her Mary, and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her
offspring from Satan the outcast. (36) And her Lord accepted her with
full acceptance and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth; and made
Zachariah her guardian. Whenever Zachariah went into the sanctuary
where she was, he found that she had food. He said: O Mary! Whence
cometh unto thee this (food)? She answered: It is from Allah. Allah
giveth without stint to whom He will. (37) Then Zachariah prayed unto
his Lord and said: My Lord! Bestow upon me of Thy bounty goodly
offspring. Lo! Thou art the Hearer of Prayer. (38) And the angels
called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: Allah giveth thee
glad tidings of (a son whose name is) John, (who cometh) to confirm a
word from Allah lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous. (39) He
said: My Lord! How can I have a son when age hath overtaken me already
and my wife is barren? (The angel) answered: So (it will be). Allah
doeth what He will. (40) He said: My Lord! Appoint a token for me.
(The angel) said: The token unto thee (shall be) that thou shalt not
speak unto mankind three days except by signs. Remember thy Lord much,
and praise (Him) in the early hours of night and morning. (41) And
when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee
pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation. (42)
O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those
who bow (in worship). (43) This is of the tidings of things hidden. We
reveal it unto thee (Muhammad). Thou wast not present with them when
they threw their pens (to know) which of them should be the guardian
of Mary, nor wast thou present with them when they quarrelled
(thereupon). (44) (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo!
Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the
Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the
Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). (45) He will
speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the
righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no
mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what
He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
(47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and
the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of
Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo!
I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe
into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born
blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I
announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo!
herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers. (49)
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to
make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you
with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.
(50) Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a
straight path. (51) But when Jesus became conscious of their
disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The
disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and
bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him). (52) Our Lord!
We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom
Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth). (53)
And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them):
and Allah is the best of schemers. (54) (And remember) when Allah
said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto
Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those
who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of
Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge
between you as to that wherein ye used to differ. (55) As for those
who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the
world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers. (56) And as
for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages
in full. Allah loveth not wrong-doers. (57) This (which) We recite
unto thee is a revelation and a wise reminder. (58) Lo! the likeness
of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of
dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (59) (This is) the truth
from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver. (60)
And whoso disputeth with thee concerning him, after the knowledge
which hath come unto thee, say (unto him): Come! We will summon our
sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and
yourselves, then we will pray humbly (to our Lord) and (solemnly)
invoke the curse of Allah upon those who lie. (61) Lo! This verily is
the true narrative. There is no God save Allah, and lo! Allah he
verily, is the Mighty, the Wise. (62) And if they turn away, then lo!
Allah is Aware of (who are) the corrupters. (63) Say: O People of the
Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall
worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him,
and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if
they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have
surrendered (unto Him). (64)

Quran

O Jesus, son of Mary! Is thy Lord able to send down for us a table
spread with food from heaven?

http://jesussonofmary1432.blogspot.com/

Name of Allah, the Merciful

Hello

Didn't you asked your self one day :

What's The Purpose of life ?

Here you will get the answer :

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/purpose.htm

or

Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

http://allah-created-the-universe.blogspot.com/

THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS

http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/

OR

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,
Muslims, & the Quran

http://www.islam-guide.com/

or

The quran miracles encyclopedia