NASA HIDDEN TAPES REVEALED alien spaceship on moon

retiredafb

May 3, 2007, 6:13:24 PM5/3/07
NASA HIDDEN TAPES REVEALED alien spaceship on moon

New videos about alien spaceship in izsak crater

ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON flyover before landing APOLLO 20 link is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

TV Feed from the lunar module LM-15 during the last revolution before
descent. LM passes over Tsiolkovski, Fermi, Delporte and Lukte before
passing on the Izsak Y crater. The spaceship is filmed with close
telephoto lens, revealing more details. CDR communicates the South
-East coordinates of the major parts of the spaceship, approximately 4
kilometers long. Color distortions are caused by the rotating wheel
inside the Westinghouse Color TV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON stills from APOLLO 20 link is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiV5fYllQ

3 stills metric photographies made by alexei leonov during the last
revolution before descent on
the Izsak Y Crater. More details visible than the apollo 15 panoramic
shot. ( http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS15-P-9625 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiV5fYllQ

porter....@outlook.de

Jun 9, 2014, 6:07:16 AM6/9/14
Dear Mister Rutledge

I am Peopel from Germany. I recherch for a Apollo 20 Story. Pleas give me the Link to last Video:
preflight study for Apollo 20

I am translate your Interview. It's amazing!
Please give me Information for Leona Marietta Snyder and Stephanie Ellis. I can not found Information of google, Wikipedia, NASA and Bell Laboratories for Leona or Stephanie.
I am good Frend
Thank you verry match!
Thomas Podszuweit
alias Porter Thomson