Save the date: September 21 :: SKNBC Sponsored candidate forum

1 view

Janice Tocher

Aug 1, 2023, 1:03:56 PM8/1/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors!

Mark your calendar - SKNBC is sponsoring a candidate forum for the elections September 21, 6:30pm at South High Senior Living.

Since SKNBC is sponsoring this event, we have the opportunity to ask the hard and potentially quality of life changing questions for our community.  We want you to know which topics or question are important to you. What concerns do you have for the future of South Knoxville and Knoxville as a whole.  Please use the form linked below to submit potential questions by August 28th so we can compile a list for the forum.

Janice Tocher

Aug 30, 2023, 9:38:01 AM8/30/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors,

After last night’s primary election, the slate of candidates that will advance to the general election in November has been set.

SKNBC is sponsoring a candidate forum on September 21st at South High Senior Living.

We have the opportunity to ask the hard and potentially quality of life changing questions for our community.  We want you to know which topics or question are important to you. What concerns do you have for the future of South Knoxville and Knoxville as a whole.  Please use the form linked below to submit potential questions tomorrow so we can compile a list for the forum.

NOTE: Thank you! If you’ve already submitted questions!

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Sara Baskin

Aug 30, 2023, 12:24:32 PM8/30/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Can you share the time for the event?

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

sylviaw...@aol.com

Aug 30, 2023, 1:06:10 PM8/30/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com