Poinsettias! Still time to your holiday decor on!

Janice Tocher

Dec 12, 2023, 10:44:15 AM12/12/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings Neighbors!

SWNA is having our annual Poinsettia Sales fundraiser and selling poinsettias in a variety of colors. See picture below of a sampling of the colors/sizes of plants.

These plants - locally grown at Stanley's Greenhouse - are superb quality and last a really long time! Your plants include a foil pot cover, free delivery AND you're benefitting neighborhood initiatives!

To order plants, complete this online form:
https://app.jotform.com/233385756310154

You can designate a desired delivery date. Otherwise, someone will contact you before delivery is made.

Payment due when delivered. Cash or check written to SWNA. If you would prefer to pay via credit card, let us know in the comments field on the online form and we'll send you a link for payment.

NOTE 2: If you see a color at Stanley's that is not on our order form, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Some of the colors are premium and will cost just a tad bit more.

poinsettias.jpeg

fillenn

Dec 18, 2023, 11:12:36 AM12/18/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if you received my poinsettia order? I think I asked if it can be delivered today. I have not heard from anybody yet and I will be out for a while. Maybe I will be back home around 4p.m.  Thank you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

fillenn

Dec 18, 2023, 11:43:39 AM12/18/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
I already placed the order from the order form here , maybe last week. If there is no order received, please cancel.