Reminder: Monday is SWNA November Neighborhood Meeting

Janice Tocher

Nov 25, 2023, 6:11:55 PM11/25/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Woodlawn Christian Church, John Morgan, Tommy Smith
Greetings neighbors,

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and were able to share good times with family and/or friends.

A reminder that our next neighborhood meeting will be this upcoming Monday, November 27th - 7:00 p.m. @ Woodlawn Church.

Along with SWNA committee news, we’ll hear from a KPD police liaison and 1st district representative, Tommy Smith.

We’re kicking off our annual poinsettia fund-raiser (see attached flyer). You can follow the link below if you’d like to place an order. If you’d like to pick up the plant at our meeting, please make note in the comment box. Otherwise, we’ll deliver the plant(s) to you on a date of your preference, or when our team is making other deliveries if no date is specified. We’ll call before we make delivery.

Come Hungry! We’ll have delicious soup and fixings. Bring a Friend!

Cheers!
Janice

NOTE: if you would like to participate in the School Outreach Committee gifts for children, you can bring a contribution or sign up to sponsor a child. This effort augments the existing programs at the schools our kiddos attend.

Nov 2023 SWNA Meeting Flyer.pdf
2023 Poinsettia Order Form.pdf

sylviaw...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2023, 12:46:13 AM11/26/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Janice, my first time to bring soup.  I have a pot that needs to be plugged in to stay hot.  Is there a strip or a plug that will be available?  I will bring a spoon to use for dipping my soup and some cheezit it crackers which is good with my vegetable soup.  What time can we get in?
Sylvia

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

Janice Tocher

Nov 26, 2023, 5:07:28 PM11/26/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Woodlawn Christian Church, John Morgan, Tommy Smith
Greetings all!

Sorry for the extra email - I almost forgot to share our July meeting minutes that we will be voting on. NOTE: we did not have a meeting in September - instead, we recognized National Night Out with Vestal Community Organization and city police and firefighters.

2023-07-24 SWNA Membership Meeting Minutes.pdf