Save the Date: SoknoWeen Fall Frenzy

Janice Tocher

Oct 18, 2022, 3:18:12 PM10/18/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors!

Once again, SWNA will participate in a trick or treating AND MORE! event at Dogwood Elementary school. This year the event has a new name - SoKnoWeen Fall Frenzy…

Please mark the date - Friday, October 28th - 4:00 - 6:00. Weather permitting, the event will be outside, otherwise it will be in the school.

Want to help with the fun (and you KNOW that you do!)? Here’s a couple opportunities to take advantage of one - or both!

We’ll be bagging up candy from 1 - 3 p.m. on Sunday at the South Offices - Tim Saults and Gary Jacobs business - @ 301 Higgins Avenue. This is a fun event where we can chat and get to know each other while we put together the treats that will be given out on the 28th.

If you can’t join us for helping bag the candy, feel free to drop off a contribution of something to go in the bags if you like.

Volunteer Opportunity #2 - Come join us at the event - dress in costume if you like. It’s such fun to see all the kiddos and neighbors!

Tim Saults is our awesome chair for this event - please feel free to reach out to him if you have questions. tims...@yahoo.com

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685