Knoxville SOUP is back!

Janice Tocher

Mar 26, 2023, 2:15:06 PM3/26/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings Neighbors…

After a long intermission, Knoxville SOUP is back!

We are excited to kick off 2023 with a dinner at the lovely Dara’s Garden with delicious food catered by Rothchild Catering.

Dinner will be Wednesday, May 17th - doors open at 5:30 and presentations start at 6.

Does your neighborhood or community group have a project for which you could use help with funding? Then head over to KnoxvilleSOUP.org to submit a proposal. Proposal deadline is May 8th.

We look forward to seeing you on the 17th! $5 for Soup, Salad and a VOTE!

More info here: https://fb.me/e/2IR9kPBEY

Averra Media Corp.
PO Box 1188
Knoxville, TN 37901-1188