An opportunity for feedback...

Janice Tocher

Sep 22, 2022, 6:59:10 PM9/22/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors,

The current toddler play structure at t Sam Duff Park has been damaged beyond repair. Knoxville Parks ’n Rec wants to gather input from the neighborhood with regards to selecting from two options that meet specifications for the new structure.

Please following this link to view the options and submit your choice.

This survey will remain open until Friday, October 7th.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Debbie Helsley

Sep 23, 2022, 12:03:05 AM9/23/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2022, at 6:59 PM, Janice Tocher <jto...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 Greetings neighbors,
--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

Leigh Ann Dickert

Sep 23, 2022, 6:41:57 AM9/23/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com
The link isn't found when you click through.

Janice Tocher

Sep 23, 2022, 9:54:29 AM9/23/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Sorry for the broken link in my previous message, try this one:

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Janice Tocher

Oct 3, 2022, 12:32:52 PM10/3/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings all,

If you haven’t already, please take a moment to let the city Parks ’n Recreation know your preference on the updated play structure. Currently 12 people have voted - 6 for option 1 and 6 for option 2.

Here’s a link for more information about the updates:

Please vote only once.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

On Sep 22, 2022, at 6:59 PM, Janice Tocher <jto...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Greetings neighbors,

The current toddler play structure at t Sam Duff Park has been damaged beyond repair. Knoxville Parks ’n Rec wants to gather input from the neighborhood with regards to selecting from two options that meet specifications for the new structure.

This survey will remain open until Friday, October 7th.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Janice Tocher

Oct 11, 2022, 5:04:10 PM10/11/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings all!

THANKS for taking time to give feedback on the updated playground equipment at Sam Duff Park.

The results are in!  22 people that responded to the survey with 54.55% selecting Option B play structure. Parks ’n Rec also received a call from a neighbor that has an issue with Option A as it could be hidey holes for kids and others in the park.

Here’s a link to the selected structure:

Next steps: Parks ’n Rec will work with their purchasing and law departments to help complete the selection process with a goal of having a new playstructure at Sam Duff sometime in Spring 2023.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Nancy Lindemer

Oct 12, 2022, 10:38:40 AM10/12/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com
I’m sure it will be great.  When will it be installed?
It would certainly be good to have more benches for adults!!   My Gkids are past the ages for this equipment but one bench facing the playground is not adequate, or did I miss something ?   On most playgrounds around the city benches are more plentiful.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2022, at 5:04 PM, Janice Tocher <jto...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Greetings all!