urgent - SW item at Council

1 view

Janice Tocher

Mar 17, 2023, 7:37:00 PM3/17/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Good afternoon neighbors,

Please see the following email message put together by Rachel Craig (Island Home Neighborhood Association) with regards to an ordinance that will be proposed at Tuesday’s City Council meeting.

Rachel’s email describes the issue very well. I hope you will connect with ALL city council representatives to let them know how you feel about this proposed ordinance.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: jto...@bellsouth.net

Cheers!
Janice Tocher