Fitness Classes @ Sam Duff Park? Your Input Matters!

Janice Tocher

Nov 11, 2022, 7:06:20 PM11/11/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Kinsey Simmerman
Greetings neighbors!

Kinsey Simmerman, who works at the Knox County Health Department as the Physical Activity Health Educator, contacted us recently with regards to more exciting developments at Sam Duff Park.

KCHD does various park programming throughout Knox County such as group fitness classes or general upgrades to help make the space more inviting. They are planning to do some programming at Sam Duff Park, but they want the community to be engaged, involved, and provide feedback so they can meet our needs!

Kinsey will be attending our membership meeting on Monday, November 28th to give us more information. In the meantime, please take a few minutes to give feedback through a survey which you can access here:

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Sam Duff Physical Fitness Class Survey.pdf

debbiesharp1313

Nov 14, 2022, 8:43:41 AM11/14/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com, Kinsey Simmerman
Sounds interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Galaxy
--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---