Fwd: Advance Knox - Choices Week---Oct 2 meeting at New Hopewell Elementary

Janice Tocher

Sep 22, 2022, 9:15:26 AM9/22/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings Neighbors!

Please join your neighbors as we help define the future of Knox County and it’s land use.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Begin forwarded message:

Dear South Knox County Resident:

Please share this important email with others. The next group of Advance Knox "Choices Week" meetings are being held the first week of October. I hope you will plan to attend the Sunday, October 2 meeting at New Hopewell Elementary. The meeting runs from 2 to 4 pm. The Advance Knox Plan will be the blueprint for Knox County for many years to come, especially as related to roads and land use. Your voice counts and needs to be heard!

Here is the information that has been shared with the public about this and other Choices Week meetings: media release . The same info can also be found at  advance knox.org. I hope you'll mark your calendars and come to New Hopewell on Sunday, Oct 2 or to another meeting location on another day that week if Sunday does not work for you.

Also, here is the link to a recent article in the Knox News Sentinel about Advance Knox and its goals. Just cut and paste the link into your browser if the links in this email are not clickable on your device: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/money/2022/09/06/knox-county-development-plan-address-affordable-housing-traffic/10146124002/

Best regards,

Gayla Guignard, Advance Knox District 9 Representative