School support Com.

Nancy Lindemer

Jul 6, 2024, 8:10:56 PMJul 6
to Association Neighborhood
Noticed this week that Target has good quality markers for 99cents. There are two sizes, and that is an excellent price.
Think about pick I g some up to donate if you get a chance!
Thanks!
Nancy l. 865-599-7686

Sent from my iPhone

Nancy Lindemer

Jul 6, 2024, 8:26:18 PMJul 6
to Association Neighborhood
Error- picking

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 6, 2024, at 8:10 PM, Nancy Lindemer <nancyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Noticed this week that Target has good quality markers for 99cents. There are two sizes, and that is an excellent price.

sylviaw...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2024, 11:00:39 PMJul 6
to sw...@googlegroups.com
I recognized what you meant.  Some times keyboards make up their own words.
Sylvia

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swna/6B8254F4-79A9-4B56-A034-4D144082BDA3%40gmail.com.