Fwd: Dogwood Volunteer Day - Saturday, May 25th

Janice Tocher

May 20, 2024, 10:05:48 AMMay 20
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors,

Please see following message from Haley Engelman - resource coordinator at Dogwood Elementary.

Begin forwarded message:

Hi everyone! Dogwood will be having an outdoor volunteer day next Saturday, May 25th, from 10 AM-12 PM. We will be installing our new arboretum signs throughout our walking trail and need some extra hands. We'd love for you to help out and get some time on the community nature trail!

Haley Engelman, LMSW (she/her/hers)

Dogwood Elementary Community Schools Site Coordinator

Outlook-fwl20sah.png

(865) 347-2571

1301 Hannah Ave

Knoxville, TN 37921

Outlook-me4mv2jy.png  Outlook-ocqpqb1i.png  Outlook-eud0pxzf.png  Outlook-tj1u2bxc.png.