Neighborhood Meeting Minutes and Election results

Janice Tocher

Apr 1, 2024, 7:54:00 PMApr 1
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, John Morgan
Greeting Neighbors,

Thanks to those on the South Woodlawn Neighborhood Assocation board who have agreed to serve for another year AND thanks to our new secretary, Linn Acree! Linn, we appreciate you filling the vital role of secretary! It’s so important to have a record of board and neighborhood business and a great way to keep those who weren’t able to attend the meeting in the loop with neighborhood happenings!

A sincere thanks to outgoing board members Laura Stone and Tim Saults! You both have been valuable members of our board and the time you invest in our neighborhood is appreciated - we’re better for it!

Of note: we still have two positions open on our board - District 1 representative and an at-large board member. District one is the green-shaded area on the map (see link below). If you are interested in serving on the board, please send an email to in...@swna-knox.org,

Attached are notes from our March meeting. Hope you’ll take a minute to read through them to see what’s up in the neighborhood.

A couple items of special note:

SWNA will be participating in the Roots in South Knoxville Spring Fling on April 12th from 4:30 - 7:00 @ Dogwood Elementary School. Our SWNA table will be a plant and seed share for outdoor plants. If you are clearing out your beds and thinning perennials, or have too many plant starters for your garden, or repotting/splitting house plants, bring them to the event to share. If you don’t plan to attend the event and have plants to share, send us an email (in...@swna-knox.org) and we’ll pick them up. Also, we’re looking for volunteers to help with the table from 4:00 to 5:30 and 5:30 to 7:00.

SWNA will be participating in the Keep Knoxville Beautiful South Knoxville Clean-Up on Saturday, April 20th. We are partnering with Knox Pride to cleanup Sam Duff Park. If you would like to participate, send an email to in...@swna-knox.org (so we can get you a T-Shirt) and show up at the Hedgeapple side of the park.

Cheers!
Janice Tocher

2024-03-25 SWNA Membership Minutes.pdf

sylviaw...@aol.com

Apr 1, 2024, 9:36:18 PMApr 1
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Chick Filet gift cards were donated by First Horizon Bank.  My namee is Woods with an S.  Thanks,
Sylvia

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

Edward Acree

Apr 2, 2024, 5:42:46 AMApr 2
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for carefully reading.   Minutes are corrected.

Sent from my Galaxy