SWNA November Neighborhood Meeting

Janice Tocher

Nov 20, 2023, 12:32:41 PM11/20/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Amy Bliss, John Morgan, Tommy Smith
Greetings neighbors,

Our next neighborhood meeting will be next Monday, November 27th - 7:00 p.m. @ Woodlawn Church.

Along with SWNA committee news, we’ll hear from our police liaison and 1st district representative, Tommy Smith.

We’ll also kick off our annual poinsettia fund-raiser (see attached flyer). Please follow the link below to place an order. If you’d like to pick up the plant at our meeting, please make note in the comment box. Otherwise, we’ll deliver the plant(s) to you. NOTE: we’ll call before making delivery.

Come Hungry! We’ll have delicious soup and fixings. Bring a Friend!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Cheers!
Janice

Nov 2023 SWNA Meeting Flyer.pdf
2023 Poinsettia Order Form.pdf