Bi-Monthly BoG meeting

Janice Tocher

Dec 20, 2022, 4:37:09 PM12/20/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Debbie Sharp, Nancy Lindemer
Greetings all,

Our bi-monthly BoG meeting normally falls on the 4th Monday of the month. That would make it the Monday after Christmas - which I believe all are in agreement is NOT a good night to have a meeting :) If a majority would like to meet, I have no objection but I would not be available to meet.

We do need a meeting to plan for our January membership meeting - which has traditionally been our membership outreach meeting. NOTE: just because it has *traditionally* been, doesn’t mean it must always be.

ALL - PLEASE REPLY!
How does a BoG meeting either the evening of January 3rd or 4th look for everyone’s schedule?

I recently had a phone call from Logan Higgins who worked with Jim English to put together the planned development proposal for mixed-use at the Galbraith School property that was passed by Planning and City Council.

Logan said the property has finally sold to some folk who want to convert the school to ~60 apartments. They will be presenting the updated concept to Planning in February. He asked if he could come to our January meeting to present the updated concept.

Please reply with regards to meeting date preference.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

danl...@aol.com

Dec 20, 2022, 4:57:39 PM12/20/22
to jto...@bellsouth.net, sw...@googlegroups.com, debbies...@gmail.com, nancyl...@gmail.com
Either of those is okay.
Danny

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

JM Patterson

Dec 20, 2022, 5:28:51 PM12/20/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com, jto...@bellsouth.net, debbies...@gmail.com, nancyl...@gmail.com
I would prefer Tuesday.
Thanks,
jill

sylviaw...@aol.com

Dec 20, 2022, 5:32:46 PM12/20/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com, jto...@bellsouth.net, debbies...@gmail.com, nancyl...@gmail.com
At this point Tuesday is best for me too.
Sylvia

Tim Saults

Dec 20, 2022, 9:35:57 PM12/20/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Debbie Sharp, Nancy Lindemer
Tuesday or Wednesday I'm good with whatever everyone else needs.

Thank you

Laura Stone

Dec 20, 2022, 9:47:55 PM12/20/22
to sw...@googlegroups.com