Save the Date: SWNA Neighborhood Meeting November 27th

Janice Tocher

Nov 7, 2023, 3:17:58 PM11/7/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings neighbors!

We will be having a soup dinner at our upcoming neighborhood meeting on Monday, November 27th.

If you would be willing to bring a soup, bread, or dessert, please let us know by sending an email to in...@swna-knox.org.

More details about the meeting will be sent soon.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Nancy Lindemer

Nov 14, 2023, 2:19:06 PM11/14/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
I’m bring a desert. 😊
Looking forward to the evening!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 7, 2023, at 3:17 PM, Janice Tocher <jto...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Greetings neighbors!
> --
> NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
> ---

dgls1961a

Nov 14, 2023, 2:37:11 PM11/14/23
to South Woodlawn Neighborhood Association
 Hi.
Jack and I would be willing to bring 2 loafs of bread
Douglas Clark
Jack Gofourth
4706 Gwinfield Dr.

Janice Tocher

Nov 14, 2023, 3:41:37 PM11/14/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Thank you Nancy, Jack and Douglas!!

I believe you probably sent this earlier - not sure why it’s just now filtering through our Google Groups :)

Please let me know directly - jto...@bellsouth.net - if plans change and you can’t provide food.

Cheers!
Janice