Save the Date - SWNA Neighborhood Membership Month

1 view

Janice Tocher

Jan 12, 2024, 11:46:13 AMJan 12
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings Neighbors!

Put Monday, January 22nd on your calendar and join your neighbors for a meet and greet with supper, information AND fun!

Our membership committee has a great evening planned for us with guest speakers Tommy Smith, Knoxville Vice Mayor and our 1st District
Representative, giving us an update on what to expect for 2024 and Debbie Sharp, Knoxville Neighborhood Coordinator and
SWNA board member, telling us about all the Office of Neighborhood Empowerment (ONE) programs.

We’ll also hear from our Knoxville City Police liaison and our committee chairs will give us updates on what happening in their committee.

Be thinking about what future speakers, programs, and projects for the group. There will be time to share you’re ideas. Come be a part of planning projects that interest you!

Be sure to come hungry… we’ll have pinto beans and cornbread (including meatful, vegan and gluten-free options). Enjoy a bowl of comfort food with your neighbors.

We need your help! Attached to this message is a copy of a flyer we need distributed as well as streets in our neighborhood. Could you take some time between now and Sunday, the 21st to deliver flyers on the street where you live? If so, please email in...@swna-knox.org and we’ll arrange get flyers to you.

Look forward to seeing you on the 22nd!

Cheers!
Janice Tocher, SWNA President

Phone: 865-661-1685