Fwd: UPDATE: South High Rezoning Request -- WITHDRAWN

Janice Tocher

May 16, 2023, 8:58:55β€―AM5/16/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
GREAT NEWS!

The application to rezone the South High property has been withdrawn and will NOT move forward.

A victory for neighborhoods!

THANKS to all who had taken time to write to council!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karyn Adams <k...@karynadams.com>

UPDATE: The request to rezone South High has been withdrawn from the City Council agenda for tomorrow night, May 16. The applicant is no longer seeking to rezone the property. If you were planning on attending the City Council meeting to show your support for South High, Lindbergh Forest, and the wishes of South Knoxville, be aware that this item will not be heard. Enormous thanks to all the members of SKNBC who have dedicated so much time to this issue, to all of our neighbors and neighborhood leaders who have been heartily engaged, and to our Councilman, Tommy Smith, for tirelessly advocating for keeping neighborhoods at the center of planning.

Laura Stone

May 16, 2023, 10:14:40β€―AM5/16/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
Happy dance celebration happening!!

LauraΒ

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

Nancy Lindemer

May 16, 2023, 4:23:33β€―PM5/16/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2023, at 10:14 AM, Laura Stone <reevie...@gmail.com> wrote:

ο»Ώ