SWNA Traffic Calming Committee meeting - January 26th, 6:30 pm

1 view

Janice Tocher

Jan 11, 2023, 6:28:07 PM1/11/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Melissa Gonzales, DIANA HOBBY, claud...@yahoo.com, myra_...@comcast.net
Greetings Neighbors,

As many of you know, the SWNA board has been working to form a traffic calming committee due to requests for solutions to traffic issues on our neighborhood streets.

We have a meeting setup on Thursday Jan. 26th at 6:30pm in the downstairs area of Woodlawn Christain Church. Enter the doors from the parking lot that faces Woodlawn and then go down the hallway to the left. The stairs to the downstairs is at the end of the hall.

Haley Howard, assistant neighborhood coordinator from the office of neighborhood empowerment, will be giving an informative  presentation on traffic calming. Also on hand will be one of the city’s traffic engineers to answer questions.

We look forward to seeing neighbors who have an interest in achieving and making the streets they live on safer as well as those who are curious about traffic calming options.

Tim Saults is the coordinating chair of the traffic calming committee. His cell is (865)206-9915 - he will have his phone with him so feel free to call if you need help finding meeting location..

If anyone has any questions, please let Tim know and I will also be sending out a reminder email as the date gets closer.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

debbiesharp1313

Jan 11, 2023, 7:12:31 PM1/11/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com, debbies...@gmail.com, Melissa Gonzales, DIANA HOBBY, claud...@yahoo.com, myra_...@comcast.net
I cannot be there but I am glad to see us forming a group to have this discussion!
Debbie Sharp

Sent from my Galaxy
--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.
---

Tommy Smith

Jan 12, 2023, 8:02:56 AM1/12/23
to sw...@googlegroups.com
This is the same night as SKNBC, correct?

Tommy Smith
City Council, 1st District

Subject: SWNA Traffic Calming Committee meeting - January 26th, 6:30 pm

Tim Saults

Jan 25, 2023, 2:27:30 PM1/25/23
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn, Melissa Gonzales, DIANA HOBBY, claud...@yahoo.com, myra_...@comcast.net
Hello All,

Just sending out a reminder that we will be having our Traffic Calming meeting tomorrow at Woodlawn Christian Church at 6:30 downstairs.  If you haven't met there before I will have my phone with me my number is 865-206-9915.  Please feel free to reach out if you need me to show you the way.  This will be your opportunity to ask questions and learn the options available to help make our neighborhood streets safer.

Thanks,

Tim Saults