Template help?

Jeremy Dummler

Jan 11, 2021, 10:32:15 AM1/11/21
to SwitchList
Hello!
I am trying to use the Southern Pacific Narrow switchless template.
Is there a way to remove the yellow background?
Is there a way to print my railroads name at the top instead of Southern Pacific Narrow?

Thanks!

Robert Bowdidge

Jan 13, 2021, 1:35:41 AM1/13/21
to switc...@googlegroups.com, jkdu...@gmail.com
Hi, Jeremy,

Templates in SwitchList are essentially web pages - if you know a bit about how to write a web page, or know someone who does, changes like this are pretty easy. Attached is an alternate version of the SP Narrow template with the yellow background removed - it required deleting a couple lines in the template that described the color for the background of the main part of the template.

The railroad name is already customizable - choose "Southern Pacific Narrow" for your switchlist in the "Style" tab, and you'll see a little table in the same tab listing custom settings that can be changed. One is "Railroad Name" which defaults to "Southern Pacific Railroad". Just change "Southern Pacific Railroad" to whatever you want.

Hope this helps,

Robert

JeremyNarrow.zip