Come Celebrate the Equinox with Colleagues Old and New at Pete's Tavern on March 19th

David Levine

Mar 4, 2024, 8:45:06 AMMar 4
to Swiny board, Swiny members, Swiny Talk

Come Celebrate the Equinox with Colleagues Old and New!

Tuesday evening, March 19, 6-9 pm

Enjoy the party room at historic (1864) Pete’s Tavern on Irving Place—O. Henry’s favorite neighborhood haunt back in the day.

Join us for good food and drink and great conversation with colleagues and press officers. Drawing for special t-shirts and mugs, signed science books.

Socialize……network……relax

When:
Tuesday, March 19
6 to 9 pm

Where:
Pete’s Tavern, 29 E. 18th St at Irving Place, in the private Speakeasy Room

Cost:
Because SWINY shares the cost, our guests pay only:

  • Paid Members: $30 in advance/$35 at the door
  • Nonmembers: $40 in advance/$45 at the door*
  • Students: $15 in advance/$20 at the door

*JOIN/RENEW for 2024 ($30 – PayPal or check) and pay member’s rate: http://www.swiny.org/join-swiny

RSVP:  https://form.jotform.com/swiny/march-19-swinys-2024-annual-party

Note: By attending this event you are certifying that you are not infected with, or have tested positive for, COVID-19.

insi...@verizon.net

Mar 4, 2024, 4:01:19 PMMar 4
to swiny...@googlegroups.com, Swiny members, Swiny Talk

Sorry I can’t join you for this. That’s the week I’m traveling. Be sure to take pictures and have a great time.

Alan

Alan S. Brown

Freelance Writer

Engineering | Science | Technology