Freelance writer, Columbia Engineering, Remote

insi...@verizon.net

Apr 3, 2023, 9:58:09 AM4/3/23
to swiny...@googlegroups.com

Job

Writer

Type

Freelance

Employer

Columbia Engineering

Location

Remote

Description

Columbia Engineering is looking for an experienced freelance writer to develop ongoing content around our interdisciplinary research centers, whose combined funding exceeds $200 million. The focus of these centers ranges from climate modeling and smart cities to fintech and artificial intelligence. This writer will be responsible for developing a content strategy and a steady drumbeat of content to amplify center activity that includes research features, Q&As, profiles, and more.

Qualifications

The ideal candidate will have experience covering science/engineering topics or a keen interest in these fields. We are seeking someone who has at least 10 hours/week to dedicate to this effort.

Apply

Please email Michele Hoos at mfh...@columbia.edu for more information.

Alan S. Brown

SWINY Jobs Board