Fwd: Looking to connect with science writers and their book projects

ScienceWritersNYC

Jun 4, 2024, 2:21:21 PMJun 4
to swiny-...@googlegroups.com, swiny...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Please see below for an email from Jennifer Roche of World Scientific Publishing. She is looking for new manuscripts and book ideas in the social and hard sciences. Feel free to reach out to Jennifer for more information.

Thanks!
SWINY

Dear NASW regional groups,

I am a Chicago-based acquisitions editor for World Scientific Publishing, where I focus on acquiring high-quality scholarly and mainstream books in the social and hard sciences by academics and journalists in the field. I’m seeking connections and conversations about manuscripts in progress and new book ideas for acquisition. Please feel free to share my contact information with your NASW community as you see best.

As you may know, WSP is one of the world's largest academic publishers with a mission to acquire and develop the highest quality books for the academic, scientific, professional, and student communities worldwide. We are a publishing partner to the Nobel Foundation and publish hundreds of top scholars each year. Our sales and marketing team has offices in New Jersey, London, Munich, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, and Singapore.

Contact: Jennifer Roche | jro...@wspc.com | LinkedIn

Thank you for your consideration. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Roche

Acquisitions Editor