SWINY social July 16th. First drink on us!

ScienceWritersNYC

Jul 9, 2024, 11:34:46 AM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to swiny-...@googlegroups.com, swiny...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Thanks to all those who came out last month for our first Third Tuesday Happy Hour.

Our next happy hour is coming up next week, Tuesday, July 16, and the first drink is on us!

We'll meet up around 6 pm at the Bleecker St Bar at 648 Broadway, but feel free to come whenever you can.

This will be a regular event every Third Tuesday of the month, so mark your calendars for the next happy hour on August 20.

RSVP not required, but feel free to respond to this email if you plan to attend so we know how big of a table to grab.

Note: By attending this event you are certifying that you are not infected with, or have tested positive for, COVID-19.