Announcing Third Tuesday SWINY Happy Hour!

ScienceWritersNYC

Jun 12, 2024, 1:39:40 PMJun 12
to swiny-...@googlegroups.com, swiny...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Come meet and share a drink with fellow science writers this Tuesday, June 18 at the Bleecker St Bar! We'll meet up around 6 pm, but feel free to come whenever you can.

This will be a regular event every Third Tuesday of the month, so mark your calendars for the next happy hours on July 16 and August 20.

RSVP not required, but feel free to respond to this email if you plan to attend so we know how big of a table to grab.

And...stay tuned for the announcement of the SWINY members Slack channel to help you connect with science writers and editors.

-SWINY

Rita Baron-faust

Jun 12, 2024, 6:24:09 PMJun 12
to swiny-ta...@googlegroups.com, swiny-...@googlegroups.com, swiny...@googlegroups.com
I had to click on the link for the Bleeker Street Bar it’s in the “about” section. But if we want a good turnout we should give the exact street address: 648 Broadway in the Historic Banner Building.
   We should send a revised email. To make plans more easily, it should be in bold lettering! Otherwise we may unintentionally sow confusion.
   Thanks to Jen, Sheila and David for their lobbying efforts!
   Best,
   Rita

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2024, at 1:39 PM, ScienceWritersNYC <swiny.me...@gmail.com> wrote:

NOTE: Messages on SWINY-TALK are moderated to reduce SPAM. However, posts belong to the person who submits an announcement. SWINY cannot endorse or vouch for anything posted to this list.

Are you a member of SWINY? If not, join here:

http://www.swiny.org/about/join-swiny/

Join the SWINY LinkedIn Group:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1284487

Are you on Facebook? SWINY now has a Group on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=46258978419

- - -

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "swiny-talk" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "swiny-talk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swiny-talk/CABntKMXk0t2ejkVwH8MKOb4paBLc1Di4FpKkapG3oop1-zegfw%40mail.gmail.com.