O-Rings

Robert Longbottom

Apr 29, 2015, 11:09:02 AM4/29/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Random request, does anyone have any o-rings that are 1/16" thick, 1+7/8" outer diameter.

I'm struggling to find an online source that wont cost a fortune for what they are and I'm not 100% certain thats the size I need anyway having printed the parts.

I'm trying to make a Gyroman - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:766501

Thanks,
Rob.

Damian Axford

Apr 29, 2015, 12:47:39 PM4/29/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
no - one of the few things I don't have a good stock of....   would happily put some money towards a random collection

Gyrobot

May 3, 2015, 8:47:50 AM5/3/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
I have a box of O-rings of various sizes, I will bring them in Wed if still required?

Robert Longbottom

May 3, 2015, 9:20:35 AM5/3/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Ooh, yes please if you don't mind.  I was looking at some box kits but none of them were big enough.  Otherwise I'll have to buy a few online I think.