Hackspace Timelapse Video

Gyrobot

Oct 10, 2013, 3:53:42 PM10/10/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
All,

The time-lapse video taken at last nights meeting has been uploaded to YouTube.

I think most of us are old enough to remember Benny Hill, but it wouldn't let me upload the theme, so I chose an alternative ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ1XFOaDzAg

Jamie Osborne

Oct 15, 2013, 11:46:58 AM10/15/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Ha! Missed this earlier. That's brilliant.

Have to find somewhere for it on the website... About page perhaps?

Regards,

Jamie Osborne

Gyrobot

Oct 22, 2013, 4:05:58 PM10/22/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Thought I would share this link to the Milwaukee Makerspace Facility Tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nlz5cAHscc

I suppose we can only look on with jealous eyes, but fantastic to see what could be achieved.

Robert Longbottom

Oct 23, 2013, 5:05:00 AM10/23/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, very nice indeed.

Martyn W

Oct 23, 2013, 5:07:31 AM10/23/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Ha, I bags the first Swindon Hackspace member pallet.

Robert Longbottom

Oct 23, 2013, 5:09:47 AM10/23/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Ha ha. First find somewhere to store it :-). We could maybe have a margarine tub each on the shelves? :-)