LogoBot - Lid

Damian Axford

Dec 19, 2014, 9:37:40 AM12/19/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I've added a lid to the LogoBot design (Lid branch, now merged into master) following on from our design discussions from the last few weeks.  In the pics below, you can see the lid should mate tightly onto the shell and continue the domed surface.  I'll print some test pieces over Xmas to check it all works ok.

Robert Longbottom

Dec 19, 2014, 12:29:53 PM12/19/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Looks good.  I take it the hole is big enough to change the batteries through?

Can I have a servo on mine to blow the hatch when it crashes :-)

Damian Axford

Dec 19, 2014, 7:02:08 PM12/19/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
:). Unfortunately, I think it's going to be too awkward to change the batteries, although we can try...

Am tempted to make a useless lid version ;)

Jess Robinson

Dec 20, 2014, 4:09:02 AM12/20/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Ooh, I like the useless lid idea :)