Arduino simulator/emulator

Damian Axford

Jul 20, 2015, 7:05:04 AM7/20/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
check this out:

that goes on the list of Wed night potentials...  I'd be up for a group simavr hack to establish a workable toolchain from Arduino to simavr

any interest?

Jamie Osborne

Jul 20, 2015, 9:21:33 AM7/20/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
This would be interesting to use with gdb - looks like most of the work has been done, just need plumbing into Arduino.app as a new entry in the board manager?

Robert Longbottom

Jul 20, 2015, 10:33:16 AM7/20/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Could be interesting.  I've tried an avr simulator before but all you could see is pins toggling, which isn't always useful.  Actual integration with simulated hardware devices would be neat.