3D Printer For Sale

Gyrobot

Jul 2, 2014, 6:54:44 PM7/2/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Someone I know from Swindon is emigrating and selling his Duplicator 4 which is a dual extruder Makerbot 2X clone.

It has been used for only 180 hours. He wants £500 for it.

Gyrobot

Jul 3, 2014, 10:08:49 AM7/3/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Plus it comes with all the spools of filament that you see in this photo :

Jamie Osborne

Jul 3, 2014, 10:13:20 AM7/3/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a nice printer in good condition.

Might be worth forwarding some info to Simon?

Jamie

Darren Wheatley

Jul 23, 2014, 12:21:47 PM7/23/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just found this thread.

Is the printer still available?

Regards

Darren.

Gyrobot

Jul 24, 2014, 2:58:16 AM7/24/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

Sorry, but it I believe it has been sold now. We have a printer at the Hackspace that you are more than welcome to use, we will be happy to show anyone the world of 3D printing.

Cheers,
Steve.