LED Emblem Light

Robert Longbottom

Oct 16, 2014, 10:33:31 AM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
See http://youtu.be/0sGS28iaRWY

Anyone have any thick (20mm?) perspex sheet we could make a Hackspace logo out of? I have the attiny based RGB led fader thing I made from that 4 LED cluster that Mike brought in years ago.

Rob.

Damian Axford

Oct 16, 2014, 10:45:43 AM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
oooh... pretty; but no, no perspex :(

jmeosbn .

Oct 16, 2014, 11:21:55 AM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
brought in years ago

Damn, that does feel like a long time ago.

Wouldn't you need it already bought cut to size?

Jamie Osborne

Robert Longbottom

Oct 16, 2014, 12:00:35 PM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Yes it does!

And no, I have a saw ;-). Though it would probably be better if it was a sensible size to start with.

jmeosbn .

Oct 16, 2014, 12:29:43 PM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
And no, I have a saw ;-)

Hmm... I was thinking that:  a) you want polished edges, and b) you don't want to have to polish them yourself? ;)

Jamie Osborne

Gyrobot

Oct 16, 2014, 1:05:07 PM10/16/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I used to have a lot of 10mm polycarb but I only have little offcuts and they are pretty scratched up now.